4.14.2003

cyberfictionreview.co.uk A nicely done UK site with blog and reviews of science fiction literature from a "mattheww" visitor to this site.
Titles that I recognize:
Pattern Recognition, Altered Carbon, Snow Crash, Nueromancer. (Know that is saying little as although I largely enjoy sci-fi literature, I am painfully underead.)
No Down and out in the Magic Kingdom? Not even in his upcoming list. Of course he claims that only 10 people in the UK have heard of Cory Doctorow. (How inflammatory!) But to his credit he does have outbound links to boingboing.net and Bill Gibson.

update: I just realized that no reviews have been posted yet. I will wait, the site looks good so far. Maybe this will be the start of a new UK literature craze. I have always been a big fan of C.S. Lewis and JRR Tolkien.

No comments: