6.16.2003

Can you See What I'm Saying?

So I am scoping this blog about smartmobs, and scanning through articles on suberversive behavior like sharing one supermarket discount card to screw up their system. (No not that!) And I come across this little item that first leads me to think "Uhm...yeah....too much weed.", until I see that the idea about dolphins communicating with each using word pictures, being a legitamate notion parlayed into a technology that claims to have the lofty goal of creating "Adaptive Media" technology to produce high quality, "mass customized" (video) media without any effort by the user." Which means for you bleary eyed web surfers, that they will make it so easy for your average guy to edit and shoot video, that it will become a new form of mass communication. | Visit the Garage Cinema Reasearch Group to learn more.

No comments: